Sunday, September 20, 2009

San Francisco Love Affair

Based on this weekend's activities alone... a few reasons I absolutely ADORE this city by the bay...

-Dance Dance Dance from all over the world
-Indian Summer
-Awesome garage doors
-Movie in the Park night (thank you, Heath Ledger)
-Brown bags and friends
-Zeitgeist
-Game night
-purple carrots

Because I want to elaborate a bit...

I know the Haitians are in town when I have a hard time getting out of bed or walking up stairs. Yes, yonvalou like I never knew possible and everything is atleast done 2 feet lower than most would consider 'low.' And this is the kind if stuff I live for... For reference... see here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=254tPKsYnTc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IHHet-7_PA&feature=related

Sometimes i wish i was a bit more tech savvy... but at the same time, i don't really care. Flash back to a scene at movie night... They were displaying the date and time for the next movie showing. We decide to make it a picnic, and take down the info... my friends pull out their Iphones... I pull out my mini notepad and pen. I'm okay with this... I like to write.

And now to cancel out any street cred I've ever had.... this makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment