Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hulu Hulu... I love you..

I just got back from Afro Brazilian, first time in over month as I was away for awhile, and my director just got back from Brazil. Nothing like live drumming, dripping in sweat, and minor whip lash to make a tuesday night.

I like finding things that make my nights. Or days. or things i just like in general. Something that has been making my nights lately, I can conveniently enjoy from exactly where I am. Now... I don't have cable, nor do I watch too much TV. In other words, I tend to be way behind and out of the loop when it comes to current stars, music, shows, etc. But, the past week I have been absolutely in love with Season 5 of The Office. Discovering Hulu has been... a lot like discovering I can have a tab at my corner market- so simple and convenient, while making me giggle a bit at the same time.

I have never worked in an office before. But, I do have many friends with many stories that form my idea of what office days are like... all taking tangible form in The Office. If you are unfamiliar... I highly suggest becoming familiar. Especially with 'Cafe Disco' from season 5. See for yourself...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/72156/the-office-cafe-disco

Hulu also enabled me to watch CryBaby... I think I have a minor website crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment