Friday, December 4, 2009

Baile!

So, here I am. Just getting home from a dress rehearsal at Dance Mission with Aguas Da Bahia (afro brazilian). Its after midnight... I got to the space at 5pm, and I need to get up in less than 6 hours to go to work. My ankle is swollen, my body hurts, and I really need to sleep. But, I cannot complain about one damn thing. I was taking BART home tonight, and as I walking up the stairs to street level... I realized how freakin' lucky I am. I am doing what I love. Dancing, performing, living. Caffeine will get me through tomorrow morning, and Ice will soothe my ankle for a bit. Being able to do what I love, I wouldn't trade for the world.

Ok. I just really had to share. Now, sleeeeeeeeep!

1 comment:

  1. I love the tone of this post! Go you (and by that I mean "go girl" I just couldn't bring my self to write that )!

    ReplyDelete