Sunday, July 5, 2009

Go America!

"Maybe I didn't really know you. Maybe you were just a mirage. Maybe the world is full of food and sex and spectacle and we're all just hurling towards an apocalypse, in which case it's not your fault."

'Say Anything' is, by far, one of my favorite cheesy love stories. John Cusack, late 80's to early 90's, may just be the love of my life. Kinda forgot how that feels...

July 5th. Random posts, random thoughts...

Yesterday was probably one of the best 4th of July celebrations I've had since I was a teenager. When I was growing up, we went to the beach every 4th of july for a birthday thing/illegal firework situation. Always so much fun. The past 4 or 5 years have not been as awesome... Lack of excitement, boyfriends drinking themselves stupid, me being all emo-like. I decided to make up for it this year- Awesome Awesome picnic with awesome awesome people at Dolores Park. Soooo good!! So much fun, so much sunshine, so much mimosa goodness (maybe a bit too much). Yummy Chocolate, too much chip eating, and board games under a blanket. Le sigh.... It made me re-realize just how much I love SF and how many awesome people are in my life.

Long awesome day, led to a strange, intro-verted night. Which is where Say Anything came into play. And now, a lazy, foggy Sunday. And Netflix. And more thinking...

I think it's time for more. I know its time for more. I really believe that there is a bigger reason for this. And I need to take it as what it is- my time. Its right now. And I can't keep ignoring it. There will always be something. Which something am I supposed to overlook...?

1 comment:

  1. I am following your blog, but I swear not to be creepy or insist on long conversations about things written on your blog.

    ReplyDelete