Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Its all just a movie- make your own life."

So true. One of the best things anyone has ever said to me. My Uncle is awesome. Would you enjoy watching YOUR movie....? :)

My Camera battery is dead, and I can't find the charger anywhere. Boooooo. It really would've been nice to have it last week when I performed for a Retirements Club's Anniversary Party and the crowning of the queen. Cheesy salsa dance, the queen in 6 inch silver heels and the brightest, poofiest pink dress I've ever seen, and a conga line with a group of retired women. How do I get myself into these situations you ask... I wish I knew. I'll try to track down something- its not everyday I get to have a dance party to the sounds of a smooth jazz band in a ballroom in downtown Xalapa.

I spent the weekend in Puebla... and ended up at a house party that made me feel like i was back in the Hills if ESSJ. Ja. Serious Techno DJ and drinks in plastic cups. Also... something I'm sure a lot of people don't know, but hidden away in Puebla, there is a small Italian town, called Chipilo. Its small, uneventful, but filled with Italians, good wine, good bread, and is known for its delicious dairy products. Yummmmmmmmmmmy.

ch-ch-check it!



Hmmmmm.... I need to get this camera situation fixed asap! Pictures make everything SOOOO much better! On a different note- As soon as I got home today, I had to head straight to rehearsal. Long story short, we're being filmed for a documentary on the African Influence in Mexico. Yep, yep. A group of guys and their film crew are coming out tomorrow night... Lots of last minute rehearsal today and tomorrow. Photos and more info to come!!

Goals for the week:

Attend 1 Zapateado class
Cook Cheesy Mashed potatoes (I miss cooking dates with my Katie Baby)
Do something new everyday (ongoing)

I leave you with this amazing video... hehehe. Rudi y Cursi. Watch it. Love it.





<3 <3- V

No comments:

Post a Comment